WORKING WITH ORGANISATIONS AND NETWORKS
THAT WANT TO HAVE A POSITIVE SOCIAL IMPACT
WHAT I DO
I work with networks and organisations to help them:
- Consolidate a shared and current vision
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow and maintain strong reputations
- Nurture enabling partnerships
- Host events that foster creative and productive conversations.
I do this through:
Each piece of work is shaped to suit the needs and circumstances of the client. For examples see ‘Projects and what clients say’.
WHO I WORK WITH
- Charities, NGOs and the voluntary sector
- Networks and partnerships
- Social enterprises and other organisations committed to positive social impact.
Most of my work is alongside organisations and networks with an international or national remit. This includes those that are large and well-established, as well as newly formed or smaller initiatives.
These values underpin my work:
- Practical approach: we start where we are
- Creativity: we inspire and enact change
- Humanity: we are valuable, we are connected
- Global responsibility: we shape the world others will inhabit.
HOW I WORK
- Conversation: we explore your situation and what I could offer
- Proposal: I detail options and my approach with costs and timeframes
- Agreement: we refine the proposal and agree to work together
- Activity: I work with you to tailor and deliver the project.
If you’d like a conversation about your organisation, network or event – please get in touch.